Brad Murphy, President
Brad Murphy began his career in the transportation industry in 2002. As President, Murphy utilizes an extensive knowledge of office moving, industrial moving and national account booking in his role at the agency. A well-versed leader, his prior experiences include sales, manufacturing, finance and logistics. Murphy graduated with a bachelor of business management from Athens State University. In his spare time, Murphy enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter and participating in CrossFit as a certified CrossFit trainer.
Jenny Johnson, Chief Executive Officer
Jenny Johnson entered the transportation industry in 2004 as a revenue accountant. As Chief Executive Officer, Johnson implements strategy and determines the direction of Armstrong’s Huntsville agency. She previously held the title of director of quality and client services before her promotion to CEO. Prior to her 20 years of experience in sales and marketing, Johnson earned her bachelor’s degree in business from Judson College. She resides in Madison, Ala., and enjoys traveling and participating in triathlons, including IRONMAN.
- “The entire crew for packing, transport and delivery were excellent. We appreciate all your support."
M.M., July 2015
- “Our Move Coordinator, Laura LaRue, truly went above and beyond on a devilishly complicated move! Thank you!"
B.M., August 2015
- “The entire team was professional and respectful. Our packing was done with great care and we are happy with our move."
A.B., July 2015
- “It was an extremely challenging location to get to and navigate, and the delivery team did an outstanding job--we so appreciated their professionalism and endurance!"
B.M., August 2015
- “Our driver and his crew really did a great job with my move. They helped with every request I had and were very thorough and efficient."
E.S., August 2015