By providing supply chain reliability, Armstrong demonstrates its Credo of “building trust.”
Three generations of continuity of ownership and operating philosophy have generated consistent, reasonable, annual profits each year since 1957. Armstrong’s foundation of fiscal continuity enables investments in functional continuity, resulting in supply chain reliability. Our disaster recovery objectives are to protect human assets, protect informational assets and provide for continuity of operations.
Armstrong employs technology and processes to minimize the impact of a disaster and provide for timely recovery within our existing headquarters facility in Memphis, Tenn. In the event this is not possible, Armstrong operates a redundant data center in Dallas, Texas, enabling any service outage to be restored within two hours.
Additionally, UniGroup has a similar contingency plan to support Armstrong and all agents of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Should technology or software fail, Armstrong can revert to manual processes. While such an action would impair efficiencies, it could be done until no longer necessary.
Armstrong has contingency plans to resume operations at other locations should such action become necessary. These plans are maintained and tested on a frequent basis.
In the event of a business disruption or disaster that impairs or destroys our physical operating locations, Armstrong has contracted an outsourced supplier to provide all key elements needed to restore operations quickly, anywhere across North America. Elements provided include: temporary mobile or commercial office space; power generation; computer systems and equipment; and phone and Internet communication.
- “The entire crew for packing, transport and delivery were excellent. We appreciate all your support."
M.M., July 2015
- “Our Move Coordinator, Laura LaRue, truly went above and beyond on a devilishly complicated move! Thank you!"
B.M., August 2015
- “The entire team was professional and respectful. Our packing was done with great care and we are happy with our move."
A.B., July 2015
- “It was an extremely challenging location to get to and navigate, and the delivery team did an outstanding job--we so appreciated their professionalism and endurance!"
B.M., August 2015
- “Our driver and his crew really did a great job with my move. They helped with every request I had and were very thorough and efficient."
E.S., August 2015