Your Full-Service Moving Company in Huntsville, AL
When it’s time to move, the most viable option is to identify a full-service moving company with a reputation you can trust. At Armstrong Relocation – Huntsville we know the challenges that companies and individuals face when deciding who to hire to help with their move. We advise current and potential customers to follow a few simple rules:
- Make sure the company conducts a thorough visual survey of your belongings.
- Ask for references. References can be a solid indication of how well an agency provides customer service.
- National moving companies should hire only the best crews. Make sure they are background-checked, qualified and trained to do the job.
- Verify the mover belongs to professional organizations and maintains proper industry certifications.
- Ensure the mover provides valuation coverage, short-term or long-term storage, and comprehensive move management services.
Ask the Important Questions
These are all relevant considerations which can eliminate the worry and stress that is associated with moving. Our teams are professional and they have the ability to move individuals or companies with speed and accuracy. Your single point of contact will be readily accessible and can provide you assurance every step of the way.
We also provide expert service when moving computers, electronic equipment, files, records and office furniture. We are an agent of United Van Lines and have the right transportation and equipment to get the job done. Call us today at 1.800.239.5257 or request a free moving quote online.
- “On behalf of my wife and I, I certainly want to thank you and your company for making our move a stress free event. The driver, Matthew Carpenter who led the effort to get the items in our home packed, crated, loaded and ultimately delivered to our new home was phenomenal. He demonstrated customer value skills that went above the call of duty that should be proud of! Matt was professional, polite, and respectful enough that I felt at ease trusting him around my wife, child, and home while I was away. Matt pays attention to the details and subtleties and was willing to go above and beyond to assist us with items that I’m sure were not in his scope of work.”
M.M., Ala., June 2014
- “The entire Armstrong staff was nice…happy to help and smiled a lot…very professional and made this move smooth sailing. We appreciated the good attitudes.”
—L.F., Auburn University
- “I wanted to comment on the assistance provided by Betty Fendlason. She is awesome and certainly an asset to your company. This is the second time I have had the pleasure of working with her for my move. She is very competent, knowledgeable and efficient in arranging services. She is highly recommended and respected by many employees and is very responsive. Thanks.”
– A.N., February 2014
- “Over our lifetime we must have moved at least 10 times. This move was the most professionally handled move of them all. All of the employees involved were very courteous and performed their jobs very well. They clearly showed that they were well trained.”
—L.H., April 2014
- “Packing crew was prompt, pleasant, and very efficient. They took good care of my home and furniture. I could relax because I could trust their judgment. They were very professional and friendly...very knowledgeable and skillful in packing and loading, and friendly in their interactions. It was a relief to be able to trust them with my household belongings.”
—L.G., May 2014