Your Trusted Source for Logistics Services in Huntsville
At Armstrong Relocation – Huntsville, we move people and business operations for a living. In our industry, logistics is a critical component of our services. Logistics is the discipline that keeps a warehouse operational and effective. For businesses, a relocation results in proximity to their customers or expansion of their office. Often, additional space is needed to store inventory during the move process or for seasonal product spikes.
Our team has the warehousing capabilities to prepare items for storage. Additionally, we offer outbound functions that can consolidate, pack, and ship our customer’s orders. The entire system helps your business’s economic performance, benefiting you and your customers.
Companies can save time and effort by hiring a professional agency to manage their warehousing assets. We help customers keep track of their belongings with our real-time tracking services. With asset management capabilities, Armstrong offers a seamless transition to distribution of your equipment.
Warehousing and Distribution Additional Services
Effective logistics plays a role in how smoothly your operations run. Because we are a moving company, businesses utilize our final mile delivery and moving capabilities when they store inventory in our warehouse, making us part of their distribution arm when applicable. With agencies from coast to coast in the United States, your company can choose which warehouse makes the most sense for the stored products.
Our philosophy is to place our customers first in every service we provide. We know from experience that it is customer service that keeps good companies running, and we have been up and running for over 18 years. The warehousing and distribution support we provide allows you to stay focused on your bottom line—increasing sales and catering to your customers’ needs.
Request a free quote online today or call us at 1.800.239.5257 to discuss your logistics needs.
- “On behalf of my wife and I, I certainly want to thank you and your company for making our move a stress free event. The driver, Matthew Carpenter who led the effort to get the items in our home packed, crated, loaded and ultimately delivered to our new home was phenomenal. He demonstrated customer value skills that went above the call of duty that should be proud of! Matt was professional, polite, and respectful enough that I felt at ease trusting him around my wife, child, and home while I was away. Matt pays attention to the details and subtleties and was willing to go above and beyond to assist us with items that I’m sure were not in his scope of work.”
M.M., Ala., June 2014
- “The entire Armstrong staff was nice…happy to help and smiled a lot…very professional and made this move smooth sailing. We appreciated the good attitudes.”
—L.F., Auburn University
- “I wanted to comment on the assistance provided by Betty Fendlason. She is awesome and certainly an asset to your company. This is the second time I have had the pleasure of working with her for my move. She is very competent, knowledgeable and efficient in arranging services. She is highly recommended and respected by many employees and is very responsive. Thanks.”
– A.N., February 2014
- “Over our lifetime we must have moved at least 10 times. This move was the most professionally handled move of them all. All of the employees involved were very courteous and performed their jobs very well. They clearly showed that they were well trained.”
—L.H., April 2014
- “Packing crew was prompt, pleasant, and very efficient. They took good care of my home and furniture. I could relax because I could trust their judgment. They were very professional and friendly...very knowledgeable and skillful in packing and loading, and friendly in their interactions. It was a relief to be able to trust them with my household belongings.”
—L.G., May 2014