Long Distance Movers Serving Huntsville, AL
Choosing long distance movers often presents different challenges than picking an agency for a local move. There are more variables that you should consider. Choose the right mover and the move will go smoothly. Choose the wrong mover and things can take a turn for the worse in a hurry.
What to Expect from Your Long Distance Movers
At Armstrong Relocation – Huntsville we suggest that you consider the following:
- Make sure the moving company is licensed and insured. Your valuables are important. Peace of mind is knowing that if anything is damaged, you will be compensated.
- Choose an agency with a trustworthy reputation. What are others saying about the company? Are they well-known throughout the industry?
- What is the moving company’s level of experience? How many years have they been in business? Are their drivers and crews qualified to get the job done without any mishaps?
- Does the moving company offer storage options? You may have equipment or furniture that will need immediate storage. If so, are its storage facilities safe and secure?
- Can the moving company manage your long distance move from start to finish? Will a single point of contact be provided who can answer any questions and guide you through the complete process?
- Does the moving company have strong industry affiliations like being an agent of United Van Lines?
If the agency can answer yes to all the above, then you have likely found the right partnership.
Long Distance Moving Essentials
At Armstrong Relocation – Huntsville we take customer service very seriously. Your peace of mind is what inspires us to excellence. Trust your move with the professionals whose experience is proven.
Request your free quote online or call us today at 1.800.239.5257.
- “On behalf of my wife and I, I certainly want to thank you and your company for making our move a stress free event. The driver, Matthew Carpenter who led the effort to get the items in our home packed, crated, loaded and ultimately delivered to our new home was phenomenal. He demonstrated customer value skills that went above the call of duty that should be proud of! Matt was professional, polite, and respectful enough that I felt at ease trusting him around my wife, child, and home while I was away. Matt pays attention to the details and subtleties and was willing to go above and beyond to assist us with items that I’m sure were not in his scope of work.”
M.M., Ala., June 2014
- “The entire Armstrong staff was nice…happy to help and smiled a lot…very professional and made this move smooth sailing. We appreciated the good attitudes.”
—L.F., Auburn University
- “I wanted to comment on the assistance provided by Betty Fendlason. She is awesome and certainly an asset to your company. This is the second time I have had the pleasure of working with her for my move. She is very competent, knowledgeable and efficient in arranging services. She is highly recommended and respected by many employees and is very responsive. Thanks.”
– A.N., February 2014
- “Over our lifetime we must have moved at least 10 times. This move was the most professionally handled move of them all. All of the employees involved were very courteous and performed their jobs very well. They clearly showed that they were well trained.”
—L.H., April 2014
- “Packing crew was prompt, pleasant, and very efficient. They took good care of my home and furniture. I could relax because I could trust their judgment. They were very professional and friendly...very knowledgeable and skillful in packing and loading, and friendly in their interactions. It was a relief to be able to trust them with my household belongings.”
—L.G., May 2014